Sunday, February 1, 2009

SHOOTING STAR


Just when I thought I had my fill then I saw a shooting star from the sky to my direction, I was glad it’s coming by.

Echoes of my heart are re-sounding silently in gladness and surprised that I’m going to see you, you’re real and I’m feeling.

Remembering my smile from one place to another, just a thought is enough and it even makes me wonder.

Overjoyed by the fancy feeling that you’ll be forever, sooner or later we’ll meet again even before the night is over.

Memento in my heart embarked will never be too far and thereafter just asking why is enough to go on living.

Ending this with you gone, too fast, too swift, take care of my shooting star that I can only think of today and someday another one will be captured and will be missed by the moment shared that I can never go back to where I used to be.

No comments: