Thursday, November 22, 2007

WHAT ELSE WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY?

I would normally ask myself this question whenever I go to department stores or supermarkets. I always ask myself this question so in one way or another I can give myself the little luxury my money can afford. Looking back, I can only ask myself the question.

It's raining hard today. It started pouring on my way to Cubao from Makati. In Makati, I had this serious conversation with Randy, a very good friend of mine who stood by me against the odds. I told him I loved twice so much. He said: no, just once, the second time. I said the first time I left because I thought time and space is needed. Space that was never asked. Now that I keep on loving inspite of..., he said I don't deserve. He said I was too kind to have been treated such. I was crying when I called him for a talk, I need someone to talk to. (to be cont...)

No comments: