Wednesday, March 25, 2009

May God Bless you always.


Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God,I pray to you that youAbundantly bless my family and me.I know that you recognize, that aFamily is more than just a mother, father, sister,brother, husband andWife, but all who believe and trust in You.


GOD, I send up a prayer request forfinancial blessing for not only thePerson who sent this to me,but for me and all that I have forwardedThis message on to.And that the power of joined prayer by those whoBelieve and trust in you is more powerful than anything.!I thank you inAdvance for your blessings.God, deliver the person reading this rightNow from debt and debt burdens.


Release your Godly wisdom that I may be agood steward over all that youHave given me GOD, for I know howwonderful and mighty you are and howIf we just obey you and walk in your wordand have the faith of aMustard seed that you will pour out blessings.I thank you now Lord forThe recent blessings I have received and forthe blessings yet to come,Because I know you are not done with me yet.In Jesus name Amen

No comments: