Sunday, February 1, 2009

SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES IN ME


For the nth time, I’m advised to undergo another heart check-up. I’m getting used to going back and forth to the hospital waiting for a doctor’s prognosis that I’m no longer capable of working. But what these people don’t understand is the pressure they put in my heart for every check-up and for every waiting result and for every change of medicine prescribed. My last doctor-visit had no further advice; the doctor just said you have an enlarged left ventricle. Let’s change the medicine. And I humbly obliged.

Before this, my manager, assigned me to undergo another Customer Experience coaching sessions which I just had a few months ago. It seems like I’m not learning my lessons. He said I’m so laid-back, not enthusiastic and very soft-spoken which will lead to bad customer experience. I don’t agree with that because seldom do my customers request for escalation and customers even agree that resolution to his/her problem is purchasing another product.

Up to this moment, I’m trying to make myself believe the positive side of it all. I don’t know if I think right when I say that every news anchor should be like Mike Enriquez.

But I have to deal with it. My heart has to. I really can’t remember the time I had a smile in my heart. And I’m inclined to conclude that these things make my heart grow big.

Someone was there before pushing me to dream big and go further. But I was broken into pieces and my dreams fell apart. I dreamt of a life together that soon I found it’s only me who’s dreaming. My mind is filled with times we shared. I know I was also loved so much but never had the one who believes in me.

No comments: