Sunday, February 1, 2009

(HP)FRANCESCA143 a.k.a.KIKAY

It’s been a while when I’ve written my composition. One very acceptable reason is my change of manager. Another could be that my old computer doesn’t work anymore. And I don’t have a pen these days.

I never had a day before without a pen and paper with me. I’ve been thru several places and I never forget to have those things in my bag. I don’t know but I just keep it, for whatever’s the reason, I still don’t know. Just recently, somebody was borrowing a pen from me but I don’t have it. Then I realized where are those pens I used to have. Where’s my life, that is.

Probably, these are some of the changes in my life that I just unintentionally forget because there will come a time that I’ll keep going back to something I truly love.

Just this time after a stormy frank-weather, I found myself enclosed in my unit. I got nothing to do, no tv special to watch, no music, no current, no business-work in Olongapo, no party to attend to, no gimmick to waste my time, no budget to splurge. Just recently, I used to spend time watching a movie while solving mind games on the computer and watching tv on the other side of my room. Feels like I’m not the real environmentalist I dream to be.

Just this time, I woke up from a dream that I was with the one I love. It’s like hehe nowadays, I think. I opened my eyes and see the gift, I received two years ago, the baby I call Kikay. Actually, her name is (HP)Francesca143. When I was thinking about what to write about, I thought about her.

Kikay is like a pen in my life. I left her at home, about 500-km away from me thinking that when I get home, I have her with me. And about 500-km away from her, I used to have someone who gave her to me. And now I’m just waking up in the mid of the night with a dream of the good-old-days. As Mr. Big had written and I quote: I know I screwed it up but I will love you forever.

I always will. I always will be.

No comments: