Sunday, August 12, 2007

HEARTPRINTS

And my love will be gone,
Leaving only heartprints.
No other traces left behind.
Everything erased by the sands of time.

Who is wrong and who is right?
Don't push me to be good,
While I watch you do what you said isn't right.
Hold me through then I'll survive.

Seems my love's not doing you anygood anymore.
You wouldn't change, only I should.
You always put my love to a test.
Kindness and willingness my heart would understand.

Tell me stories of hope,
Not hopelessness and nothing else can be done.
Tell me that my love is eccentric,
Worth moving mountains then I love you more.

Upside the hourglass, time is running out.
Soon would not be far for me to see what we're leading to,
Lest we know, never a life one day at a time.
That heartprints and love irreversable.

No comments: