Sunday, August 19, 2007

DEAR GOD

I was born with a weary heart.
Whatever’s the reason, I won’t look back.
Whatever’s the purpose I hope to find out.
As one of your perfect creations, I’m thankful God.

Thank you Lord for this heart so I felt the pain.
It made me more adroit at discerning the feeling’s behind other people’s signals.
It made me have the courage to stand for what I think is right so I won’t always be playing safe.
And believe that everybody is simply trying to survive with a heart and soul intact.

Thank you lord for this heart that made me confused.
It made me realize I’m weak and I need someone to cling to and show my vulnerability at chosen moments.
Now I can reflect on friendship and kindness, see the mirror of beauty and goodness
And read somebody’s heart and not somebody’s lips.

Thank you Lord for this heart that made me fall in love.
Is it not that the best gift I can give to myself and to others is being able to love?
I was able to love though it’s not the easy thing for me to do.
In love through the years, and in love until forever is through.

Thank you lord for this heart that only feel
It knows what’s essential that’s invisible to the eyes.
It recalls memento forgotten by the mind.
It feels unconditional love that knows no bound.

And if this love that I feel is a sin,
I’ll take the consequence.
But please spare my heart.
For it will keep burning – my undaunted, eternal flame of love.

I was born with a weary heart.
But when I look back, it’s a kind one.
I found out, it would do nobody any harm.
I am Your perfect creation, I’m thankful God.

No comments: